The BOIVIN workshop, renowned for its hand-made silk accessories, manufacture for haute couture, ready-to-wear, tailor-made, the cinema and in its name, a complete range articles for men, women and children.
It is the last Parisian workshop to have this unique know-how and to permanently have several thousand material references among jacquard, twill, grenadine silks ...
Its location in the heart of Paris and its complete mastery from prototyping to production on short notice, offers flexibility and responsiveness that is invaluable for its customers.
TIES FROM 2 TO 12 PLY
TUXEDO & OBI BELTS
GLASSES & CELL PHONE HOLDER
MANUFACTURE WITH YOUR FABRIC
WORK IN FINISHED PRODUCT
PRINTING ON SILK
LOGOS ON JACQUARD
All the products we manufacture can benefit from a "Hand made in France in Paris" label which will resonate strongly with your customers.
A unique address in France with a proposal
shape / material combinations
THE SHOWROOM IS FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Multi-brand, duty-free brands wishing to distribute the workshop's collection
- Retailers, mono-brand boutiques, department stores, museums ... wishing to develop their brand
- Tailor-made boutiques
- Haute couture and ready-to-wear brands for men, women and children wishing to develop their collection
- Business committees of the private sector, institutions, investment banks, embassies ...
- Uniform trades, public or private sector, airlines, grandes écoles, hotel industry ...
- 7th art crafts, moovie accessories, music videos, changing rooms for T.V ...
TWO MEETINGS A YEAR WITH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S COLLECTIONS
The BOIVIN ATELIER PARISIEN collection SINCE 1920 : the iconic wardrobe with a twist
The MAISON F PARIS collection : contemporary / designer offer
The workshop models to scratch under your brand label
- From January to March, the materials for the next autumn / winter season are offered, for
productions delivered during the months of June, July and September.
- From June to September, the materials for the next spring / summer season are available, for
productions delivered during the months of December, January and February.
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
The Boivin workshop offers a very wide choice of materials with a permanent stock of more than 7,000 references and meets your needs in short deadlines.
The collection development, patronage and prototyping department adjusts our offer to your customization needs.
Contact us by phone on 00 (+33) 1 42 36 47 07
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org